Save the Date – Belgian Week 2017
Do you want to connect with Belgian businessmen in Romania, forge new partnerships, attend interesting seminars or just enjoy some fine Belgian gastronomy? Do not miss the Belgian Week in Hotel Grand Hotel Italia in Cluj – Napoca between the 24th and the 27th of April 2017!
BEROBA (Belgian Romanian Business Association) kindly invites you to the Belgian Week 2017, on 24-27 April 2017 at Hotel Grand Italia, Cluj-Napoca.
The Embassy of the Kingdom of Belgium, Belgian Romanian Business Association (BEROBA), Flanders Investment & Trade (FIT), Wallonia Export & Investment Agency (AWEX), The Delegation Wallonie-Bruxelles in Bucharest, will organize in Hotel Grand Italia Cluj Napoca a Belgian Week.
The Belgian week “ICT and Automation” from the 24th till the 27th of April 2017 will offer a platform for Romanian and Belgian businesses to better know each other, to tie commercial links and to identify investment opportunities.
BEROBA and the Embassy will keep you posted on the practical organization of seminars and B to B meetings during the Belgian week“ ICT and Automation”.
The agenda so far:
- Monday 24 April 2017 : Launch of the Belgian Week 2017
- 17.00 : Press Conference
- 18.30 : Official Opening in the presence of Mr. Emil Boc , mayor of Cluj- Napoca and Mr. Thomas Baekelandt, Ambassador of the Kingdom of Belgium
- Tuesday 25 April 2017 :
- 19.00 : International Networking Drink in cooperation with the several business clubs and chambers of commerce of Cluj- Napoca
- Wednesday 26 April 2017 :
- 19.00 : Cheese/Belgian Beer event organized by the Belgian Embassy
- Thursday 27 April 2017 :
- 18.00 : Reception
- 20.00: Gala Dinner with excellent Belgian Food prepared by chef Bernard Lescrinier (www.bernardin-antwerpen.be)
In case you would like to reserve your place for the Gala Dinner please confirm to: firstname.lastname@example.org or if you need more information, please write us.
Price: 300 RON for BEROBA members / 350 RON for Non BEROBA members
Sorry - Comments are closed