INVITATION LETTER FOR THE 2018 GENERAL MEETING ON 14 FEBRUARY 2018
INVITATION LETTER FOR THE 2018 GENERAL MEETING
ON 14 FEBRUARY 2018
2018 General Meeting of the BELGIAN ROMANIAN BUSINESS ASSOCIATION, (hereinafter referred to as “BEROBA” or the “Association”) shall be held at the address of Blvd. Dorobantilor, 50B, Sector 1, Bucharest, Hotel Marshal Garden at 3 p.m. , to discuss and conclude the agenda stated in this letter.
The General Meeting of the Association may be attended by all members in physical environment. Attendance in the General Assembly is possible by any representative from your company. It is recommended that the participant’s name to be confirmed before 9/02/2018 to email@example.com.
It is required for members who cannot participate in the meeting personally in physical to arrange their powers of attorney. When members wave this right, mention should be made that no dispute can arise afterwards.
The General Meeting shall have the following agenda:
- Acknowledgement of renunciation of Mr. Carl ROSSEY C.H. and Mr. Marcel Theo PAULISSEN at their mandates as members of the Executive Board of the Association;
- Increase of the number of members of the Executive Board of the Association from 3 (three) to 8 (eight) members;
- Appointment of Mr. Alain Louis M. SCHODTS, Mr. Jeroen Marc Josee FABRY, Mr. Bart Annemie Raymond DOBBELAERE, Mr. Paul Roger A. LANNOYE, Mr. Johan Patrick Gerard GABRIELS, Mr. Koen Ludovicus VANVINCKENROYE and Mr. Jan Frans FIVEZ as new members of the Association;
- Appointment of Mr. Alain Louis M. SCHODTS, Mr. Jeroen Marc Josee FABRY and Mr. Johan Patrick Gerard GABRIELS as President of the Association, Vice-president of the Association and as Treasurer of the Association;
- Transformation of the BELGIAN ROMANIAN BUSINESS ASSOCIATION into a Chamber of Commerce, performance of all and any necessary formalities in this respect, including but not limited to the change of the name of the Association;
- Amendment of the Statute and Articles of Incorporation of the Association and approval of the corresponding updated versions;
- Power of attorney for formalities.
We look forward to your attendance and active participation. For more information, please contact us on e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org)
The Board of BEROBA
Sorry - Comments are closed